LITHIUM XS UK
The LITHIUM XS is an advanced microprocessor controlled charger and maintainer specially designed for Lithium-Ion Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries.
Part no. 40-003
The only charger you’ll ever need for LiFePO4
The LITHIUM XS is specially designed for Lithium-Ion Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries. With up to 5A of charge current available, it can charge LiFePO4 batteries from 5Ah to 60Ah and maintain up to 120Ah. It’s easy to use – just connect it and charging starts immediately. There’s no need to disconnect your battery and any low voltage protection electronics will be reset automatically. The LITHIUM XS is a ‘connect and forget’ charger with 8 charging steps, a testing sequence that tells you if the battery can take and retain the charge, a unique maximisation step to restore full capacity and patented maintenance charging for maximum performance, even after months of inactivity.
- Reverse polarity protection
- Splash proof and dust proof (IP65)
- Back current drain*
- Corresponding to less than 1Ah/month
- Back Current Drain TEXT
- *) Back current drain is the current that drains the battery if the charger is not connected to the mains. CTEK chargers has a very low back current.
- Battery voltage
- 13.8V/14.4V, 5.0A max
- 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz, 0.65A max
- Ripple TEXT
- **) The quality of the charging voltage and charging current is very important. A high current ripple heats up the battery which has an aging effect on the positive electrode. High voltage ripple could harm other equipment that is connected to the battery. CTEK battery chargers produce very clean voltage and current with low ripple.
- Battery types
- Lithium-Ion (LiFePO4) batteries; 12V
- Ambient temperature
- -20˚C to +50˚C
- Insulation class
- 5 years
- Warranty Headline
- Limited Warranty
- Warranty Headline TEXT
- CTEK issues this limited warranty to the original purchaser of this product. This limited warranty is not transferable. The warranty applies to manufacturing faults and material defects. The customer must return the product together with the receipt of purchase to the point of purchase. This warranty is void if the product has been opened, handled carelessly or repaired by anyone other than CTEK or its authorised representatives. One of the screw holes in the bottom of the product may be sealed. Removing or damaging the seal will void the warranty. CTEK makes no warranty other than this limited warranty and is not liable for any other costs other than those mentioned above, i.e. no consequential damages. Moreover, CTEK is not obligated to any warranty other than this warranty.