The perfect universal 12V charger
The MXS 7.0 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers 7A to 12V batteries from 14-150Ah and is also suitable for maintenance charging up to 225Ah. It includes battery diagnosis to establish whether your battery can receive and retain a charge, a special Recond mode for restoring and reconditioning stratified and deeply discharged batteries, a winter program for charging in cold weather and an AGM battery option. The MXS 7.0 can even be used as a power supply source for 12V equipment up to 7A.
- Maintains larger batteries up to 225Ah
- Easy to read LED display
- Comes with Connect – Eyelet and Connect – Clamp connectors
- Splash and dust proof (IP65)
- Safe spark free operation
- Reverse polarity protected
- Short circuit proof
- Back current drain*
- Corresponding to less than 1Ah/month
- Back Current Drain TEXT
- *) Back current drain is the current that drains the battery if the charger is not connected to the mains. CTEK chargers has a very low back current.
- Battery voltage
- Battery chemistry
- Start voltage
- 14.4V/14.7V/15.8V/13.6V, 7.2A max
- 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz, 1.2A max
- Ripple TEXT
- **) The quality of the charging voltage and charging current is very important. A high current ripple heats up the battery which has an aging effect on the positive electrode. High voltage ripple could harm other equipment that is connected to the battery. CTEK battery chargers produce very clean voltage and current with low ripple.
- Ambient temperature
- -20˚C to +50˚C
- Insulation class
- 5 years
- Warranty Headline
- Limited Warranty
- Warranty Headline TEXT
- CTEK issues this limited warranty to the original purchaser of this product. This limited warranty is not transferable. The warranty applies to manufacturing faults and material defects. The customer must return the product together with the receipt of purchase to the point of purchase. This warranty is void if the product has been opened, handled carelessly or repaired by anyone other than CTEK or its authorised representatives. One of the screw holes in the bottom of the product may be sealed. Removing or damaging the seal will void the warranty. CTEK makes no warranty other than this limited warranty and is not liable for any other costs other than those mentioned above, i.e. no consequential damages. Moreover, CTEK is not obligated to any warranty other than this warranty.