Powerful on board charging while you’re on the move
D250SA The D250SA charger can get its energy from smart alternators, solar panels and wind power. It separates starter and service battery and maximizes the use of the both without risking that the starter battery is unable to start the engine. CTEK MONITOR The CTEK MONITOR constantly monitors the voltage and current (charge and discharge) to show you exactly how much charge you have and how many hours you’ve got left before your battery bank is empty.
- Input voltage 11,5 – 23 V DC; 14,4/14,7 V charge voltage.
- Maintenance charing of starter battery
- Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Simplifies installation and improves performance on extra batteries for bow thruster and anchor
- Maximized battery capacity by fully charging the battery
- Shortened charge time
- Decreased costs by reduced idling and by efficient use of alternator and solar power
- Splash and dust proof (IP65)
- Back current drain*
- Corresponding to less than 1Ah/month
- Back Current Drain TEXT
- *) Back current drain is the current that drains the battery if the charger is not connected to the mains. CTEK chargers has a very low back current.
- Battery voltage
- 14.4/14.7V, 20A max
- 11.5-23V, 25A
- Ambient temperature
- -20˚C to +50˚C (- 4°F to +122°F)
- Insulation class
- 2 years
- Warranty Headline
- Limited Warranty
- Warranty Headline TEXT
- CTEK issues this limited warranty to the original purchaser of this product. This limited warranty is not transferable. The warranty applies to manufacturing faults and material defects. The customer must return the product together with the receipt of purchase to the point of purchase. This warranty is void if the product has been opened, handled carelessly or repaired by anyone other than CTEK or its authorised representatives. One of the screw holes in the bottom of the product may be sealed. Removing or damaging the seal will void the warranty. CTEK makes no warranty other than this limited warranty and is not liable for any other costs other than those mentioned above, i.e. no consequential damages. Moreover, CTEK is not obligated to any warranty other than this warranty.