The perfect charger for all boat owners
The M15 is the perfect 15A battery charger for all boat owners. It has a range of functions, including a Recond mode for reconditioning deeply discharged Wet and Ca/Ca batteries, and a temperature sensor which optimises the charge if the temperature deviates from +25ºC. It also has a Lithium-Ion (LiFeP04) mode for LFP (LiFeP04) batteries. The M15 comes with a long 4m cable with M10 eyelets for easy installation on your boat.
- Fully automatic and easy to use. Simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected.
- Compact tough design
- IP44 rated, making it suitable for outdoor use
- 5-year warranty
- Back current drain*
- Corresponding to less than 2Ah/month
- Back Current Drain TEXT
- *) Back current drain is the current that drains the battery if the charger is not connected to the mains. CTEK chargers has a very low back current.
- Battery voltage
- Battery chemistry
- LeadAcid; Litium
- 14.4/14.7/13.8/15.8V, 15A max
- 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz, 1.8A max
- Battery types
- Lithium-Ion (LiFePO4) batteries; 12V; WET; MF; AGM; GEL
- Ambient temperature
- -20˚C to +50˚C
- Insulation class
- Packaging weight
- 5 years
- Warranty Headline
- Limited Warranty
- Warranty Headline TEXT
- CTEK issues this limited warranty to the original purchaser of this product. This limited warranty is not transferable. The warranty applies to manufacturing faults and material defects. The customer must return the product together with the receipt of purchase to the point of purchase. This warranty is void if the product has been opened, handled carelessly or repaired by anyone other than CTEK or its authorised representatives. One of the screw holes in the bottom of the product may be sealed. Removing or damaging the seal will void the warranty. CTEK makes no warranty other than this limited warranty and is not liable for any other costs other than those mentioned above, i.e. no consequential damages. Moreover, CTEK is not obligated to any warranty other than this warranty.